Welcome to the High Country Support Group (HCSG)
If you are a current Support Group member, please log-in (on the left side bar) to access all the member events, resources, and programs.
Once you are logged in it will read "You are logged in." Logging in does not navigate to a new page, but will allow you to access tabs that are not italicized.
If you have trouble logging in, and are new to the Support Group, please allow 7 days for us to process your membership. If you continue to experience trouble, please email SGMembership@hche.org.
The High Country Support Group (HCSG) is a separate branch of the Tri-Fold homeschool ministry of High Country Home Educators.
HCSG endeavors to provide fellowship and family support opportunities to our homeschool families through a variety of events and activities.
Annual membership may include:
- Our Signature Events - Fall Stampede (hoedown), Senior Graduation Ceremony and the Junior & Senior Formal (prom alternative).
- Fellowship opportunities such as weekly mom's groups, field trips, skating parties, teen activities, serving projects and more!
- Monthly newsletter and group emails including information on homeschooling and upcoming events.
- Discount on High Country Enrichment Classes.
- HSLDA discount.
Our membership year runs June 1st - May 31st. Therefore, membership is good for BOTH the Fall and Spring Enrichment Class Semesters.
- $40 per year for new families and returning families who register on or before June 15th
- $50 per year after June 15th
Questions and for more information:
Voicemail: (719) 278-9135 ext. 3